- 1182.95 ml wild maine blueberries
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml grated lemon rind
- 236.59 ml diced peeled apple
- 118.29 ml light brown sugar
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 118.29 ml white flour
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans (optional)
- 118.29 ml rolled oats
- 44.37 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Filling: In a small bowl, combine the Wild Blueberries, sugar, lemon rind, and apples.
- Mix well and place in a well buttered 8 x 8 x 2 inch pan.
- Crisp: In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, flour, pecans, oats, salt, and rub in the butter with your fingers until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spread evenly over the Wild Blueberry filling.
- Bake 45 minutes or until the crust is brown.