Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, cover, then turn to medium heat.
- Continue cooking until all the berries pop.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Refrigerate until cold, or serve warm.
Wonderful. I used light brown sugar (only 3/4 cup) and added a cinnamon stick. Very easy and tasty.
This is delicious! I followed the recipe using water and added the zest of one orange. I got raves on Thanksgiving with this. I will never serve canned sauce again.
This was so much easier than I expected! I substituted 1 cup of Splenda for sugar because I am diabetic and only 12oz of berries but it worked out perfectly. So much better than the canned stuff! Thanks Dancer^ !