Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Original recipe from Chef.com
- 3 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 10 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 lb cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream, chilled
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar, plus
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Place the chopped white chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water until chocolate is completely melted.
- Remove double boiler from water and let cool.
- Puree the raspberries together with the sugar in a food processor or blender.
- Press the pureed raspberry through a fine sieve to remove seeds. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1/4 cup cream, 3/4 cup confectioner's sugar and white chocolate, then beat the mixture with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- In a chilled bowl, using chilled beaters, beat the remaining chilled whipped cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Stir 1/3 of the whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Then gently fold in remaining whipped cream.
- Chill and serve in individual serving dishes topped with the raspberry sauce and dust with confectioner's sugar.