1 hr 20 mins
Candace Michelle's Note:
The title explains it all! 3 favorites in one dish, who could ask for more? And it actually works really well together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 354.88 ml crushed gingersnap cookies
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 3 (680.38 g) package cream cheese
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 141.74 g white chocolate baking squares, melted and cooled
- 177.44 ml canned pumpkin
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 1In a small bowl, combine gingersnap crumbs (or graham cracker crumbs) with butter. Press into the bottom of a greased 9-in springform pan. Set aside.
- 2in a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat on low speed until combined.Stir in melted chocolate.
- 3Combine the pumpkin and spices in a seperate bowl; gently fold into cream cheese mixture. Pour over crust.
- 4Place the pan on a baking sheet and bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes or until center is set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 5Combine topping ingredients and spread in a shallow baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden. Be sure to stir a couple times so the almonds get toasted evenly. Cool.
- 6Run a knife under hot water, then around the edge of the pan to loosen cake. Cool for an hour in the refrigerator. Before serving, sprinkle topping over individual servings. Store extra in a container or ziploc bag.
- 7*I don't care for gingersnaps, so I use cinnamon flavored graham crackers for my crust!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.0
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 132.1 mg
- Sodium 274.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: