Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
The title explains it all! 3 favorites in one dish, who could ask for more? And it actually works really well together!
- 354.88 ml crushed gingersnap cookies
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 3 (680.38 g) package cream cheese
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 141.74 g white chocolate baking squares, melted and cooled
- 177.44 ml canned pumpkin
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 1 almonds, chopped
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 4.92 ml brown sugar (regular sugar is fine too)
- In a small bowl, combine gingersnap crumbs (or graham cracker crumbs) with butter. Press into the bottom of a greased 9-in springform pan. Set aside.
- in a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat on low speed until combined.Stir in melted chocolate.
- Combine the pumpkin and spices in a seperate bowl; gently fold into cream cheese mixture. Pour over crust.
- Place the pan on a baking sheet and bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes or until center is set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Combine topping ingredients and spread in a shallow baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden. Be sure to stir a couple times so the almonds get toasted evenly. Cool.
- Run a knife under hot water, then around the edge of the pan to loosen cake. Cool for an hour in the refrigerator. Before serving, sprinkle topping over individual servings. Store extra in a container or ziploc bag.
- *I don't care for gingersnaps, so I use cinnamon flavored graham crackers for my crust!
This is excellent the way it is... EXCEPT the gingersnaps. I made it the first time with gingersnaps and it wasnt the best crust. The second time, I madeit with Oreos and it was PHENOMONAL!!! Definitely make it with Oreo crumbs
Okay so this is amazing. I made these into bars because I belive that makes them more kid friendly. I also added extra white chocolate to intencify that flavor. Love these, Thank you.
This is a really delightful cheesecake. It does not have a strong white chocolate flavor at all which personally I'm not a white chocolate fan anyway. It had a great light pumpkin pie flavor to it and a fantastic creamy texture and not to heavy. I used Matthews Gingersnap Cookies 2002 for my crushed gingersnap crust and it was great.