Recipe by anishussein
I got this from a local magazine. Gave a try and hubby loves it. Wanted me to make one for the whole extended family on next gathering.
- 150 g digestive biscuits
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 200 g white chocolate
- 450 g cream cheese
- 30 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 170^C. Meanwhile process digestive biscuits into fine crumbs in a food processor. Or place the biscuits in a plastic bag and lightly pound til broken into fine crumbs.
- Mix digestive biscuits and half of the butter in a 15cm springform cake tin. Press mixture firmly into tin, and tin sides up to the height of 1 cm. Set aside.
- Place white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pot of gently simmering water and stir to melt until smooth and glossy. Remove from heat, set aside and allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining butter till smooth. Slowly beat in sugar until well mixed.
- Add melted white chocolate and eggs and beat till smooth.
- Pour cheese mixture into tin. Bake in the oven for 1 hour. Allow to cool completely before covering and refrigerating for at least 3 to 4 hours.