1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
An elegantly simple yet luscious cheesecake. Good with a variety of toppings or sauces (raspberry being our favorite) but our personal preference is to enjoy it "as is". Easily the best cheesecake I've ever eaten.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1MIX crumbs, 4 1/2 Tbls.
- 2sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Bake at 325°F for 12 minutes.
- 4MIX cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 teaspoons vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 5Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- 6Blend in melted chocolate.
- 7Pour over crust.
- 8BAKE at 325°F for 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set.
- 9Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- 10Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 11Garnish, if desired, with chocolate shavings.
- 12Makes 12 servings.
- 13Variation: White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake: Stir 1 jar (3 1/2 oz.) macadamia nuts, chopped (about 3/4 cup), into batter.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.2
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 285.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 6.7 g