Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Buttery and rich, with a texture similar to shortbread.
Make and share this White Choc Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180º C (350º F). Grease or line cookie tray.
- Mix together sugar and butter.
- Add egg yolk and vanilla, mix well.
- Stir in flour and choc chips.
- Place teaspoonfuls onto tray and bake for 12 minutes.
These were great, I swapped the white choc chips for crushed milk chocolate and they came out wonderful, can't wait to make another batch!
Tops!! Favourites for everyone.
wow yummy cookies i just baked them my son was waiting for them to come of oven great taste this will be a keeper for my cookie jar thanks for the great recipe