Milo Choc Chip Cookies
This is my adaptation of a recipe found in a recent Nestle pamphlet.
- Ready In:
- 200 g soft butter or 200 g margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup milo
- Preheat oven 170 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar
- Beat in eggs and vanilla and milo.
- Fold in flour and choc chips.
- Drop tablespoons of mixture on greased baking tray - allow for spreading.
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Excellent chocolate chip cookie. thanks so much for introducing me to milo, not to mention you shipping some to me all the way from Australia. The cookies were very chocolately and still not overly sweet which is good for us. They were very light and very flavorful. If you like chocolate, you will love this cookie. Thanks Kate