Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My sister-in-law found this dish in a restaurant. I made this recipe for her.
Make and share this White Chili recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium pan add oil and onion cook for about 2 minutes.
- Then add garlic, cook for 1 minute.
- Add the cubed chicken cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add all the rest of the indgredients,stir.
- Cook for 15 minutes, on low heat.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Made this for Zaar Alphabet Chef game and what an easy and delicious recipe! I did use rotisserie chicken that I had left over and just added that to the ingredients. Definately will make this again...such comfort food. Thank you for posting.
this is a fast, easy and delicious white chili. i will be making this again. i followed the recipe exactly but added an extra can of butter beans...mmmmmmmmmm. thanks for posting.
Very easy!! I did everything the same, but added more chicken, more beans and salsa verde. SOOO good, and a nice change from the reg. red chili. Will make again!!