Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From BUSH's Beans, haven't tried this yet. Extremely quick
Make and share this White Chicken Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 (15 7/8 ounce) cans great northern beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breasts
- shredded monterey jack cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- In a large skillet, cook onion in oil for 4 minutes or until transparent. Add chilies, flour and cumin; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add beans and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened. Add chicken, cook until hot. Garnish with cheese, sour cream and salsa if desired.