Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is a great drink on a hot summer night.
- 9 cups boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tea bags
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade
- 2 cups whiskey
- Bring water to a boil.
- Carefully pour into a container large enough to hold everything.
- Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Add tea bags and let stand until cool.
- Add orange juice and lemonade to tea mixture.
- Stir to dissolve and add whiskey.
- Pour into a container that can freeze.
- Let freeze overnight.
- To serve: place a few scoops into a glass and fill with 7-up or ginger ale.
Great drink, even people who don't drink whiskey enjoyed this. Froze it overnight, then broke it up in the morning and then back in the freezer till we needed it that night. Most preferred it with gingerale. Thanks
Very yummy. This is a very popular drink at our community get togethers. It's hard to keep around!