Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This yummy cream stands in for dairy whipped cream. Adapted from Chef Tal who wrote The Conscious Cook. The raw cashews have no flavor of their own, thyr'e just a vessel for fat and creaminess.
- 1 cup thick cashew cream (Cashew Cream(Regular and Thick))
- 1⁄4 cup light agave nectar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup refined coconut oil, warmed until liquid
- Place the cashew cream in a blender and add agave nectar, vanilla, and 1/4 cup water. Blend until completely combined.
- With blender running, slowly drizzle the coconut oil in through the hole in the blender lid. Blend until emulsified.
- Pour into a bowl and chill in the refrigerator, covered, for 2 hours.
- Stir before serving.