Cashew Cream for Coffee
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 2 cups cashews, Roasted and Unsalted, Soaked for 8 Hours
- 1 cup medjool dates, Pitted and Soaked for at Least 1 Hour
- 1 cup almond milk (or Milk of Choice)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon flavoring
- Soak cashews in water for at least 8 hours, or hot water for 1-2 hours. Soak Medjool Dates for at least 1 hour in water. Drain Cashews and Dates. Place all ingredients in a high powdered blender and blend until smooth. Will have to use tapper to push ingredients down while blending. Pour into container and keep refrigerated. Use as a coffee creamer.
- Will keep for up to 2 weeks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!