Whipped Cashew Cream
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This yummy cream stands in for dairy whipped cream. Adapted from Chef Tal who wrote The Conscious Cook. The raw cashews have no flavor of their own, thyr'e just a vessel for fat and creaminess.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup thick cashew cream ($notetemplate1$)
- 1⁄4 cup light agave nectar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup refined coconut oil, warmed until liquid
- Place the cashew cream in a blender and add agave nectar, vanilla, and 1/4 cup water. Blend until completely combined.
- With blender running, slowly drizzle the coconut oil in through the hole in the blender lid. Blend until emulsified.
- Pour into a bowl and chill in the refrigerator, covered, for 2 hours.
- Stir before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION