Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love this because it's good and very easy to makes. It also gives me the feeling that I am showing off the little german roots that I have. It has been brought to my attention that Weiner Schnitzel is made with Veal as this recipe also can be. I just have a HUGE preference for pork Thank you. Enjoy. Moo Moo or Oink Oink. :)
- Pat the pork cutlets dry with paper towels.
- Season them with salt and pepper.
- Set up a standard breading procedure in 3 shallow bowls or pie plates. Put flour in 1, eggs and milk in another, and bread crumbs in the last.
- Beat the eggs and milk together.
- Dredge each of the pork cutlets first in flour, then egg wash and then the bread crumbs.
- Transfer the coated cutlets to a platter.
- Heat a large straight sided skillet, add vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Carefully, transfer the coated cutlets into the hot oil to fry.
- Since they are so thin, the pork will cook very quickly, about 2 minutes per side.
- Drain the cutlets on a paper towel lined plate.
- Serve with lemon wedges.