Great egg salad
Make and share this Weight Watcher's Egg Salad Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large egg whites, hard-boiled and chopped
- 2 large egg yolks, hard-boiled and chopped
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parsley or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- 4 pieces lettuce
- In a bowl, combine egg whites and yolks, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, parsley, mustard and onion.
- Divide salad between 2 slices of bread, top each with two lettuce leaves and cover each with second slice of bread.