Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Top with diced green bell peppers, shredded lettuce and/or jalapeno peppers. Servings 16...1/4-cup for each serving... 2 points each.
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 3 medium avocados (finely mashed)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons old el paso fajita seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium scallions, chopped
- 10 medium black olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Spread beans evenly over bottom of a 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
- In a bowl combine avocado, salt and lemon juice, then spread the mixture over the beans.
- Top with sour cream.
- Sprinkle the fajita seasoning over sour cream layer.
- Next, layer remaining ingredients on top in order listed.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.
Thank you for such a great party dip recipe. This was a hit at our Fourth of July get together. There was none left to bring home! Boo Hoo! It also looks great in a glass dish. I did add more cilantro than was listed. I double checked the points on the WW recipe builder, and it is right on!
Kittencal, thanks for posting this recipe. I made this saturday for my craft night ladies get-together. I didn't tell them it was a weight watchers recipe until they finished every bite. You should have seen their faces when I told them. They couldn't believe it until I showed them the printed out recipe. They ooouuuhhh and uuummmmddd like it was the last meal they were gonna eat. Needless to say it was a hit with everyone and it will definitely get a repeat performance. I never thought of using avocados or the fajita dry mix in this. It was delish. Thank you again for posting. Melody A./Lansing, Illinois