Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Top with diced green bell peppers, shredded lettuce and/or jalapeno peppers. Servings 16...1/4-cup for each serving... 2 points each.
Top Review by DeDi
Thank you for such a great party dip recipe. This was a hit at our Fourth of July get together. There was none left to bring home! Boo Hoo! It also looks great in a glass dish. I did add more cilantro than was listed. I double checked the points on the WW recipe builder, and it is right on!
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 3 medium avocados (finely mashed)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons old el paso fajita seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium scallions, chopped
- 10 medium black olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread beans evenly over bottom of a 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
- In a bowl combine avocado, salt and lemon juice, then spread the mixture over the beans.
- Top with sour cream.
- Sprinkle the fajita seasoning over sour cream layer.
- Next, layer remaining ingredients on top in order listed.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.