Recipe by LadyDStarr
Taken from the Weight Watcher's Quick & Easy series, this recipe truly is and it's delicious! This is the only recipe that I enjoy mushrooms in and the kids love it too.
Top Review by LUVMY2BOYS
Thank u for sharing such a simple, wonderful recipe! I made this for my husband last night & he enjoyed it!! I used broth for the sherry, made 6oz patties & went easy on the thyme since hubby isn't the biggest fan of it. Served it with mashed potatoes. Thanks so much!!
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry or 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 (12 ounce) jarfat-free beef gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ground beef, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and mix well. Shape into 4 half-inch thick patties.
- Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot. Add patties, cook 4 min per side or until they reach desired doneness. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Increase heat to medium-high, add mushrooms, onion and thyme to skillet, saute 3 minutes. Add sherry, saute 1 minute. Stir in gravy, return patties to skillet. Cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve on garlic mashed potatoes with a steamed veggie.