Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love pasta and salad, and I'm always looking for a variety. This recipe comes from Kraft foods. It's yummy.
- 473.18 ml bite-size pasta, uncooked
- 170.09 g packageoscar mayer grilled chicken breast strips, chopped
- 118.29 ml peas
- 118.29 ml chopped red pepper
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 118.29 ml Miracle Whip
- 59.14 ml kraft Italian dressing
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Very delightful, filling, and easy! The only change I made was to use fresh shrimp, which, I had on hand. I can see using chicken interchangeably. I also made my own dressing, very much like Krafts' ~ this was so tasty! Made for VickyJ's cookathon in memory of her. September 2012
FINALLY!!! I have been looking for this recipe for what seems like eons! Couldn't find it posted anywhere until now. I also use it as a side dish, without the chicken. I have also found that mixing the mayo/dressing with the pasta while the pasta is slightly warm makes for great flavor. Thanks for posting!
WOW!!!! This was the best pasta salad I have ever made!!!! It was so simple but even more delcious! I didn't have a red pepper so instead I boiled some other veggies(peas,carrots,corn and beans) Also, I made this as a side dish, so I left out the chicken.(And I haven't eaten any bird in about 4 years!) Thanks for this keeper recipe VickyJ!!