1/1 Photo of Watermelon Salad
A sweet and savory watermelon salad with herbs, onions, olives, and feta - a lovely light side dish for the summertime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the rind off the watermelon and chop it into cubes of whatever size you like. If there's too much, save some watermelon for later.
- 2Thinly slice the red onion and add it to a bowl with the watermelon.
- 3Add the olives, roughly chopped.
- 4Chop and add the cilantro and the mint.
- 5Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over the salad. These amounts are approximate - do it to taste. Season with salt and pepper and toss well.
- 6Just before serving, add the crumbled feta cheese.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (621 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.2
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 578.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 36.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g