1/1 Photo of Watermelon Jam
Kit^..^ty Of Canada's Note:
This a sweet spread with a bit of a crunch. Try it with peanut butter on a English Muffin or bagel. I made 4 jars & gave 2 away. As my family will only finish 2 jars in 3 weeks. Recipe source Bernardine, a manufacturer of canning equipment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, stir together sugar, watermelon and lemon juice.
- 2Set aside for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3In small saucepan, blend fruit pectin and water.
- 4Bring mixture to boil over high heat; boil, stirring, for 1 minute.
- 5Stir pectin mixture into watermelon mixture.
- 6Stir constantly until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- 7Quickly pour into jars and cover.
- 8Let stand at room temperature 24 hours to set.
- 9Store jam in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Jam
Serving Size: 1 (540 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 0.4 g