Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious summer salad! from Woman's day magazine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb watermelon, rind removed, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 seedless cucumber, cut in half horizontally sliced
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- In a bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Add onion and let sit 10 minutes.
- Add watermelon, cucumber, and arugula to bowl. Gently toss to combine.
- Top salad with crumbled feta and serve.