From Chef Sanjeev Kapoor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium red cabbage, washed and finely shredded
- 1 medium onion, peeled, washed and thinly sliced
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 large apple, washed and thinly sliced
- 10 -12 raisins, washed and patted dry
- 6 -7 black peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1Heat butter in a pan on medium flame.
- 2Add onion and saute for 1 minute.
- 3Add red cabbage and salt.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Add garlic, mix well and add apple slices.
- 6Saute for a minute.
- 7Sprinkle sugar and raisins.
- 8When apples soften, add red vinegar or lemon juice.
- 9Add freshly crushed pepper and mix well.
- 10Serve hot and crunchy!
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Red Cabbage Salad
Serving Size: 1 (612 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.9
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 158.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 34.7 g
- Protein 7.3 g