Recipe by JackieOhNo!
From Hannaford Supermarkets - posted here for safekeeping.
Top Review by rsnelling42
We had this with dinner tonight, and it was delicious! I followed the instructions exactly, except I cut the basalmic in half to keep the flavors more diverse. If you have extra of the vegetables on hand, there is room to add 1/2 more of each without overpowering the pasta, but it's perfectly fine the way it is! I'm looking forward to trying the leftovers cold tomorrow!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2⁄3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 1⁄2 cups orzo pasta, uncooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and zucchini, cook stirring 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and arugula; cook 2 minutes more.
- In large bowl, combine orzo, vegetable mixture and feta. Pour balsamic vinaigrette over pasta and toss gently.