Summery Chopped Orzo Salad
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces orzo pasta, cooked and rinsed with cold water
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced small
- 1 medium zucchini, diced small
- 5 radishes, diced small
- 1 small red onion, diced small
- 1 large ear of corn, sliced off the cob (use canned if fresh not available)
- 1 roma tomato, diced small
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced small
- 1 cup small tomatoes, quartered (depending on size)
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, balls (Perlini)
- fresh basil, chopped
- fresh parsley, chopped
- fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Chop all veggies very small, and toss with cooked orzo.
- Add cheese, and toss again.
- Mix all dressing ingredients and shake hard in a container to emulsify.
- Dress salad with as much dressing as you'd like. You won't necessarily use it all.
- Chill and serve cold.
Join The Conversation