1/1 Photo of Warm Halloumi Salad With Chilli Dressing
I've just picked this recipe card up in my local supermarket. Haven't tried it yet but it sounds yummy! I don't like chicory so will have to find a substitute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ripe peaches, halved and stoned
- 250 g halloumi cheese
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 red chicory or 3 white chicory, quartered lengthways
- 6 green onions, trimmed and cut diagonally into 2 cm lengths
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1Make the chilli dressing by mixing the chilli, coriander, rice vinegar and honey in a small jug.
- 2Cut each peach half into 5 wedges.
- 3Pat the cheese dry on kitchen paper and cut into thin slices using a small sharp knife.
- 4Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large frying pan or wok and fry the cheese for 30 seconds on each side until lightly coloured; Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- 5Add the chicory and salad onions and fry quickly over a high heat, stirring for 1-2 minutes, until beginning to colour; Spoon onto some kitchen paper and keep warm; Heat the remaining oil in the pan, add the peach wedges, then fry for 1 minute on each side until slightly softened.
- 6Toss all the ingredients together in a warm salad bowl; Pour the chilli dressing over and serve with a seeded bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Halloumi Salad With Chilli Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: