Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My boss made this quick and easy dish at work the other day and everyone really enjoyed it. It is a hearty stir-fry that is served over rice with barely a kick but perfect for a group of people with different spice desires. I personally would add pineapples, so I added than as an optional ingredient. Other suggestions were broccoli, snow peas and water chestnuts. Alone or with the optional ingredients it is sure to please.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 lb boneless center cut pork chop
- 6 ounces chicken breasts, cuts (Cubed Cooked Chicken)
- 1 medium white onion
- 2 cups cabbage, raw and finely sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes (Adjust to your liking)
- 1⁄4 cup naturally brewed soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder (Adjust to your liking)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 6 cups cooked white rice or 6 cups brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk (optional)
- 1 cup broccoli (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup water chestnut, chopped (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup snow peas (optional)
- Brown Pork, Chicken and Beef Separately (Brown Beef in Largest Sauté Pan).
- Half-brown hamburger.
- Add Cabbage, Onion, Garlic, Red Pepper, Soy Sauce, Water, and Any Optional Ingredients except pineapple.
- Cover and Simmer until Cabbage is Desired Softness.
- Add Mushrooms, Ginger and Red Pepper and Optional Pineapple Chunks.
- Cook for Five Minutes More.
- Add Chicken and Pork, Stir Well, and Adjust Spices.
- Serve Over Rice.