Recipe by steff_koczera
Top Review by LILLIANCOOKS
I made this recipe when I saw it on another food site...it was EXTREMELY good! I used an extra Tbls. of cocoa powder and I mixed the batter in a seperate bowl, the poured it into a greased cake pan! This cake is so light and moist! Its tastes BEST when served cold. I topped my with a chocolate ganache! My daughter requested that I make this for her birthday cake! I'm adding my photo!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift dry ingredients into an ungreased (8x8) pan. Make 3 holes in dry ingredients.
- In first hole, put 6 Tbsp oil.
- In second hole, put 1 tsp vanilla.
- In third hole, put 1 Tbsp vinegar.
- Pour 1 cup water over all and stir until smooth.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Frost or sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
- Can double recipe.