Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve with a fresh green tossed salad and crispy French baguette.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 dash white pepper
- 2 lbs backfin crab meat
- 4 tablespoons pimientos, chopped
- 2 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs with mustard and pepper.
- Add crabmeat, pimento and 2 cups mayonnaise.
- Spoon the mixture into a 2 qt casserole and spread 1/4 cup mayonnaise over the top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
This was good and easy to make. I didn't add the pimientos as I didn't have any. I followed the rest of the recipe though as written.