Best Crab Imperial
photo by Sarah L.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Melt butter and add flour, salt, pepper and mustard over medium heat.
- Heat and stir until smooth and bubbly.
- Slowly add half and half and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and add green pepper and worchestershire.
- Fold in crabmeat and pour into 8" x 8" baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this crab imperial for super bowl sunday..it was amazing and oh so easy to prepare...there were leftovers as there was only 3 of us eating so I covered it and used it as a spread on crackers the next day..oh my oh my...excellent !! I will make this again..as a matter of fact i'm makking it this sunday for a special dinner..i give this recipe 5 stars..delicious !!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello. My name is Sarah...and I'm a cheese addict