Baked Stuffed Shrimp Imperial
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 9 ingredients to make the Imperial Stuffing.
- Peel the shrimp leaving the tails on, and then split the prawns in half lengthwise, not cutting all the way through, and butterfly them to lay flat.
- Spray a baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the prawns into a baking dish, and spoon the stuffing on top of each prawn.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the prawns are pink and the stuffing is lightly browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I was born in 1942 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in this GREAT United States of America. I have since resided in Baltimore Maryland, Atlanta Georgia, Orlando Florida, Fort Lauderdale Florida, Los Angeles California, Selma Oregon, and now in Albuquerque New Mexico. I have enjoyed not only eating, but cooking all my life.