Recipe by Sharon123
Created in Venice, Italy, then promoted in restaurants such as the Olive Garden, this drink is now widely popular in the US, particularly in the New York area. This is a non alcoholic version of the classic bellini.
Top Review by Kitchen Witch Steph
While I had Recipe #146945, I made this for the kids. I used sparkling white grape juice and they just loved it...even served it in fancy glasses. What fun! I don't know why we would want soda ever again with all of these great drinks we have been having on the tour! Made for ZWT4.
- 1 cup peach, peeled, chopped (frozen or fresh)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling apple cider, chilled (3 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow chopped peaches to defrost if using frozen. If using fresh peaches, put puree in freezer to chill about 1/2-1 hour before proceeding(or put peaches in freezer till they are really cold, about 1/2-3/4 hour.
- Place in blender with 1/2 cup sparkling cider. Blend until peaches are pureed.
- Divide puree evenly between 4 champagne glasses. Fill glasses with remaining sparkling cider. Serve and enjoy!