Darlene Summers's Note:
This is another old time recipe--one I make for the holidays too. All my family raves and it gets made regularly every year. This is one of those raves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cut green beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can yellow wax beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1Empty liquid off beans and rinse the beans; add onion and mix.
- 2Dressing: In a small pan, put all dressing ingredients and bring to a boil.
- 3Cool before pouring over bean mixture.
- 4Cover and refrigerate till good and cold.
- 5This salad is better after 24 hours, so if you want to make it a day or so before you need it, it will be delicious.
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vinegar and Oil Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.5
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 574.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 8.5 g