I found this in a grocery flyer. Haven't tried it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and cut zucchini and onions in 1/4 inch slices.
- 2Place in medium sized saucepan.
- 3Add water to cover and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- 4Boil until tender; drain.
- 5Combine remaining ingredients except cheese.
- 6Add to zucchini onion mixture.
- 7Mix until well blended.
- 8Pour into a greased 8 inch casserole.
- 9Top with cheese.
- 10Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until hot, bubbly and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vidalia Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.7
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 82.9 mg
- Sodium 688.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 12.3 g