Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this in a grocery flyer. Haven't tried it yet.
Make and share this Vidalia Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and cut zucchini and onions in 1/4 inch slices.
- Place in medium sized saucepan.
- Add water to cover and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Boil until tender; drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Add to zucchini onion mixture.
- Mix until well blended.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch casserole.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until hot, bubbly and lightly browned.