Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy and decadent dessert - very good after Ravioli Lasagna Rustico and Caesar Salad Simpliciatto. Most ingredients are from Trader Joe's but I'm sure other brands have them too.
- 1 package molten lava cake (contains 2 cakes)
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup sugar
- 4 large ripe strawberries, hulled
- turbinado sugar
- Whip cream until it starts to thicken. Add sugar slowly to desired texture and taste. Cover bowl and put in fridge.
- Cook Molten Lava Cakes per package directions. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Slice each cake in half and arrange in pretty dessert dishes with a strawberry and large dollop of whipped cream. Sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Serve and yum yum!