Nunzio's Daughter's Note:
Better than the box!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a saucepan, whisk together sugar, cornstarch and sugar.
- 2in a separate bowl mix together milk, cream, half & half, and vanilla.
- 3whisk 1 c of milk mixture into sugar mixture until dissolved.
- 4whisk in rest of milk mixture.
- 5cook over medium heat until thick.
- 6stir in chocolate chips until melted, about 1 minute.
- 7remove from heat, stir in butter until melted.
- 8pour into serving cups to cool.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1145.1
- Calories from Fat 689
- Total Fat 76.5 g
- Saturated Fat 46.9 g
- Cholesterol 174.1 mg
- Sodium 221.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 84.7 g
- Protein 13.2 g