1/1 Photo of Venison and Beans
I haven't actually tried this recipe yet. Found it on the Taste of Home website. Hunting season is fast approaching and I need to find new ways to fix venison.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground venison
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1In a large skillet, cook venison and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 3Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish.
- 4Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Venison and Beans
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 105.5 mg
- Sodium 1515.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 41.7 g