Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
If not in the mood for hot and Spicy soup you can chill this and have it Spicy and icy cold!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, pureed
- 6 fresh carrots, juiced (discard the fiber in mulch pile)
- 1 red pepper, juiced (discard the fiber in mulch pile)
- 1⁄2 cup cooked rice
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 6 ounces sillken tofu
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 6 ounces fresh lump crabmeat
- 1⁄2 red pepper, very finely diced
- 1 teaspoon carrot, very finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 tablespoon cilantro or 1 tablespoon parsley or 1 tablespoon basil, minced
- Garnish-Gently mix Garnish ingredients together.
- Put all soup ingredients into blender and puree till silky smooth.
- Heat in pot till warm.
- Pour into 4 bowls.
- Garnish with crabmeat mixture by mounding a nice tablespoonful in center of bowl.
Too HOT! Hot sauce can always be served at the table and added individually.