Prep 13 mins
Cook 35 mins
I buy most of my produce at a local famer's market run by our tiny Amish settlement. one summers day my Amish friend Cecily was selling these bars.. You'd never guess the main ingredient was Zucchini. My fourteen year old sister begs me to make these bars everytime she has friends over
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 2 cups peeled and grated zucchini
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix all well and pour into a brownie pan.
- bake 35 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- allow to cool completly and then cut into bars.
First off WHAT SIZE PAN IS A BROWNIE PAN? I usually make brownies in a 9x13. This turned out like a cake,,,,not a Bar. Not a good baking experience!