Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with fresh veggies. Super easy to make. If you don't like curry powder, you can sub dried dillweed, and have Dilly Veggie Dip!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Combine all ingredients, stir well. Chill 3 hours. Serve with fresh veggies.