Nanny's Veggie Dip
photo by Pamela
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I was looking for a new vegetable dip as we were getting tired of the usual. DH and I loved this stuff! The best part is that it has ingredients that most people would have on hand so you can make it even when the cupboards are bare. I let this sit for about 4 hours and the flavour was perfect. I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks so much!
see 9 more reviews