Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
YUMMY! We love this stuff! Great in the summer but a great treat all year long! You can change the veggies on the pizza based on what you like.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- garlic salt
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- Roll out flat on cookie sheet and bake as directed.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on cooled dough.
- Top with your favorite veggies: (chopped tomatoes, celery, carrots, radishes, green peppers, cucumbers, onions).
This is a family favorite. So Fresh and so Dleicious. The younger kids were sceptical because of the veggies, but once they tried it, they loved it of course. Easy to make and will be a hit.