Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My take out on a takeout favourite back home veggie chinese fried rice. Try it you won't regret it. Also finally a use for all the extra packets of ramen noodle flavouring you have in your kitchen drawer.
- 1 cup cabbage, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 3 -4 spring onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (reduce this if you dont like it so spicy)
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 packet any ramen noodle seasoning (OR if you don't have any lying around mix up the following)
- 3 teaspoons soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger powder
- 1⁄4 sugar
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon ajinomoto (monosodium glutamate) (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice, until just tender
- Chop up all the veggies.
- Heat up the oil.
- Add the veggies and stir fry them till tender.
- Then add some salt the ramen seasoning (or the mix).
- Add the vinegar and the hot sauce.
- Cook for a min more.
- Add the cooked rice and mix it gently.