Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A tasty and easy veggie casserole - yumm!
Make and share this Veggie Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) containerspreadable cream cheese with vegetables (I usually use herb & garlic)
- 1⁄2-1 cup seasoned croutons (I buy Frenches Onion Toppers and use those instead)
- Prepare the veggies according to package directions, drain and place in a large bowl.
- Stir in soup and cream cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 1 qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with croutons (or onion toppers).
- Bake, uncovered at 375 f for 25 mins or until bubbly.
This was very easy to make and had a good flavor. I recommend softening the cream cheese first and then mixing it together with the soup before mixing it with the veggies.