- 5 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups yellow squash, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded, reduced fat and divided
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a large skillet, cook broccoli, squash, onion and carrots in oil over medium heat 5-7 minutes or till crisp tender.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Stir into veggies.
- Turn veggie mixture into lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together breadcrumbs, paprika, salt, pepper and remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Sprinkle over veggies. Bake 20-30 minutes or till light brown.