1/1 Photo of Veggie Burgers
Denise in NH's Note:
Got this recipe at my weight watchers meeting. Only 2 points per serving. Prep time includes chilling of patties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in 8-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 tsp.
- 2of the oil.
- 3Add onion, pepper, carrot and celery; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until vegetables are soft and moisture has evaporated, about 1 minute.
- 4Set aside to cool slightly Using a fork, in medium mixing bowl mash beans; stir in egg.
- 5Add bread crumbs and vegetable mixture; mix until thoroughly combined.
- 6Shape mixture into 4 equal patties.
- 7Set patties on plate; cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 20 minutes.
- 8In same skillet heat 1 tsp.
- 9of the remaining oil.
- 10Add 2 patties; cook over medium heat, turning once, until browned on both sides and heated through.
- 11Remove patties to plate; keep warm.
- 12Repeat with remaining teaspoon of oil and 2 patties.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.5
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.9 mg
- Sodium 330.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g