Recipe by swirlycinnacakes
This recipe provides all the veggies you need!
Top Review by *Parsley*
Simple, good and healthy! It's a great veggie combination for great taste and color. For a little extra flavor, I added some ginger and a pinch of sugar. Thanx for the healthy lunch! I'll make this one again!
- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced medium thick
- 1 tablespoon vegetable broth
- 4 medium garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 cups green cabbage, sliced
- 5 ounces extra firm tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare ingredients to stir-fry.
- Heat 1 TBS broth in a stainless steel wok or 12 inch skillet.
- Healthy Stir-Fry onion for about 2 minutes in broth over medium high heat stirring constantly.
- Add red pepper and mushrooms. Continue to stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and continue to cook stirring for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add cabbage, and rest of ingredients and cook for another 2 minutes.