Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 5 cups corn, freshly cut from the cob and drained
- 5 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, unpeeled and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups onions, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix all the ingredients in a large pot and bring them to a hard boil.
- Remove the pot from the heat immediately.
- Ladle the relish into hot, sterilized pint jars, cover, and process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.