Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
White beans slow cooked with vegetables and fresh herbs--parsley, rosemary, lemon thyme, and savory.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook and stir onion and carrots in oil until tender.
- In a slow cooker, combine beans, carrots and onion, mushroom broth, bouillon, and bay leaf.
- Pour in water if necessary to cover ingredients with water.
- Tie together parsley, rosemary, thyme, and savory, and add to the pot. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Stir in potato, and continue cooking for 1 hour.
- Remove herbs before serving.