9 hrs 20 mins
White beans slow cooked with vegetables and fresh herbs--parsley, rosemary, lemon thyme, and savory.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- 2Cook and stir onion and carrots in oil until tender.
- 3In a slow cooker, combine beans, carrots and onion, mushroom broth, bouillon, and bay leaf.
- 4Pour in water if necessary to cover ingredients with water.
- 5Tie together parsley, rosemary, thyme, and savory, and add to the pot. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- 6Stir in potato, and continue cooking for 1 hour.
- 7Remove herbs before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Cassoulet
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.8
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable bouillon cubes