- 1 (14 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 cups cut up vegetables
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl mix broth, cornstarch, soy sauce and ginger until smooth; set aside.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add vegetables and garlic powder and stir-fry until tender-crisp.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add. Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.